GPS Tracking for Awesome Automobiles™
Bueller Buster? GPS Tracking for Awesome Automobiles™ now available from SupercarTracking.com
New GPS tracking service for owners of fine cars offers GPS tracking, the “Bueller Buster” for instant alerts of unauthorized use, advanced theft-recovery, and full “breadcrumb” history for reliving automotive exploits
Darien, Connecticut – November 20, 2013 – SupercarTracking.com today waved the green flag for its new GPS tracking service for supercars, special cars and even family cars. SupercarTracking.com is the ultimate tech accessory for owners of fine cars, with full Global Positioning System tracking plus a range of advanced features to improve security, peace-of-mind and enhance the enjoyment of owning a fine car.
High-performance features include:
- “Just like Magic” GPS technology – 24/7/365 location tracking using state-of-the-art tracking devices with easy installation.
- “The Bueller Buster” feature allows the owner to know whenever their car leaves their garage with alert messages to their email or smartphone. It also allows owners to set up “geofences” around their commuter lot or favorite restaurants to thwart thieves and vanquish valets ready to take a joy ride.
- “LiveTracker” Link can be sent to authorities in the event of theft. Link shows the reported location of the vehicle and recent travel history.
- Smartphone tracking app means your car’s location is never further away than you hip pocket, so to speak.
- “Breadcrumb” trail tracking lets users relive their adventures and analyze vehicle performance, document top speed and full travel history. See your travel path and review speed and direction at every point, and even enjoy animated replay of your travel history on the map with “VCR” style controls to play and pause.
- “Family Peace-of-Mind” comes from monitoring teen drivers with tracking devices for family cars.
- Cloud-based tracking dashboard provides full digital mapping, vehicle history review, reporting and account management.
“Other GPS trackers are only about stolen vehicle recovery but SupercarTracking is the ultimate aftermarket accessory for fully experiencing your amazing auto,” said Michael Forbes, CEO of SupercarTracking.com. “Sure, we provide all the safety and security features, but only Supercar Tracking.com taps into the exhilaration of owning a fine car with full GPS history and the ability to relive and share your exploits with live tracker links and trip reports. “
SupercarTracking.com offers three packages with tracking intervals (“ping rates”) from 10 minutes to every 30 seconds in the ”Enthusiast Package.” Monthly subscription rates start at $19.95 per month and top out at $29.95 per month for all the whistles and bells. Fees include all services and mobile data.
The hardwired GPS tracking device requires a simple three-wire installation, or the ultimate in ease-of-installation, choose the “Plug & Play” tracker. Just plug it in and it works. Either tracker is available for just $199.95, shipping included.
For more information, visit www.supercartracking.com.