Here you will learn how to create a Geofence in a circular shape.
1. Log in
2. Click on the Geofence Tab
3. Select the Create Geofence tab
4. Select your Center Point
5. Select the Radius
You may configure this circumference by entering in the radius’ distance in the box below and click Show.
6. Click Save
1. Original Radius
2. (Remains at start of center point)
3. (Remains at start of center point)
7. When finished, Click Next
8. This next window will ask you to assign the Geofence to a group Select Groups.
9. Click Next
11. Click on Assign Geofence.
12. Click on the Search button.
13. You should now see a list of vehicles in your account.
14. Click View/Edit next to the vehicle that you want to assign a geofence to.
15. You should now see the Assign and Schedule Geofence dialog box.
16. Click on the checkbox next to the geofence(s) that you want to assign to this vehicle.
17. Click on the Assign Schedules button.
18. Select the Action:
19. Set the schedule for the geofence. By default a geofence is active Sunday through Saturday, 24 hours a day. 20. Click on the Save Assignments button. Back to “How To’s”